Video: Instructional Resource Committee Video on Clickers in the Classroom – Sue Brade showcases how she uses them in her Biology at NCCC.
- RT @pshea99: Finally got this study published - based on study of more than 45k students we conclude a beneficial balance exists between cl…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- Why We Must Stop Relying on Student Ratings of Teaching chronicle.com/article/Why-We… via @chronicleeLearning Tweets 4 months ago
- 5 Key Artificial Intelligence Predictions For 2018: How Machine Learning Will Change Everything via @forbes forbes.com/sites/bernardm…eLearning Tweets 7 months ago
- 26 Critical Thinking Tools Aligned With Bloom’s Taxonomy globaldigitalcitizen.org/26-critical-th… via @leecrocketteLearning Tweets 7 months ago
- Online Courses Are Harming the Students Who Need the Most Help nyti.ms/2FW1NAceLearning Tweets 8 months ago