Lisa Dubuc is the Coordinator of Electronic Learning and Instructional Designer at Niagara County Community College and has been in the education field since 1999 as a teacher, instructional technologist, and an instructional designer. She has provided many workshops and presentations on online course development, web tools, ANGEL/Blackboard, mobile learning, creating accessible content, online student success, and online course quality. Currently, Lisa is the Internal-Vice Chair for the Directors of Online Learning and Distance Learning Environments (DOODLE), represents the 2-year community colleges on the SUNY FACT2 advisory council and is a member of the SUNY Learning Network Campus Instructional Design Team. She is a certified Quality Matters Online Course Reviewer and serves as the (N.E.T.T.) conference planning chair, which brings k-12 educators together to explore technology in teaching. Lisa received her MS. ED in Educational Computing from the State University of New York College at Buffalo. She also received the SUNY Chancellors award for Excellence in Professional Service in 2011 and is a graduate of the WNY College Connection’s -Women’s Leadership Institute class of 2012-2013.
- 5 Key Artificial Intelligence Predictions For 2018: How Machine Learning Will Change Everything via @forbes forbes.com/sites/bernardm…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- 26 Critical Thinking Tools Aligned With Bloom’s Taxonomy globaldigitalcitizen.org/26-critical-th… via @leecrocketteLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Online Courses Are Harming the Students Who Need the Most Help nyti.ms/2FW1NAceLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Professors have mixed reactions to Blackboard plan to offer tool for grading online participation ihenow.com/2AWSdLceLearning Tweets 4 months ago
- Actualizing the Online Community College er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 4 months ago