Lisa Dubuc is the Coordinator of Electronic Learning and Instructional Designer at Niagara County Community College and has been in the education field since 1999 as a teacher, instructional technologist, and an instructional designer. She has provided many workshops and presentations on online course development, web tools, ANGEL/Blackboard, mobile learning, creating accessible content, online student success, and online course quality. Currently, Lisa is the Internal-Vice Chair for the Directors of Online Learning and Distance Learning Environments (DOODLE), represents the 2-year community colleges on the SUNY FACT2 advisory council and is a member of the SUNY Learning Network Campus Instructional Design Team. She is a certified Quality Matters Online Course Reviewer and serves as the (N.E.T.T.) conference planning chair, which brings k-12 educators together to explore technology in teaching. Lisa received her MS. ED in Educational Computing from the State University of New York College at Buffalo. She also received the SUNY Chancellors award for Excellence in Professional Service in 2011 and is a graduate of the WNY College Connection’s -Women’s Leadership Institute class of 2012-2013.
- Professors have mixed reactions to Blackboard plan to offer tool for grading online participation ihenow.com/2AWSdLceLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Actualizing the Online Community College er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Zoom + Meta: The Future of AR Learning Is Here zoom.us/webinar/regist…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Starfish by Hobsons Announced as Winners of Complete College America's 2017 Technology Seal of Approval bit.ly/2yiVgiTeLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- RT @CompleteCollege: Space is filling up. Don't miss your chance to join us for #AC2015: Access to the American Dream | 11/29 - 12/1 | http…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago