Lisa Dubuc is the Coordinator of Electronic Learning and Instructional Designer at Niagara County Community College and has been in the education field since 1999 as a teacher, instructional technologist, and an instructional designer. She has provided many workshops and presentations on online course development, web tools, ANGEL/Blackboard, mobile learning, creating accessible content, online student success, and online course quality. Currently, Lisa is the Internal-Vice Chair for the Directors of Online Learning and Distance Learning Environments (DOODLE), represents the 2-year community colleges on the SUNY FACT2 advisory council and is a member of the SUNY Learning Network Campus Instructional Design Team. She is a certified Quality Matters Online Course Reviewer and serves as the (N.E.T.T.) conference planning chair, which brings k-12 educators together to explore technology in teaching. Lisa received her MS. ED in Educational Computing from the State University of New York College at Buffalo. She also received the SUNY Chancellors award for Excellence in Professional Service in 2011 and is a graduate of the WNY College Connection’s -Women’s Leadership Institute class of 2012-2013.
- Why a Plagiarism-Detection Company Is Now a Billion-Dollar Business chronicle.com/article/Why-a-… via @chronicleeLearning Tweets 1 week ago
- Innovators in Online Learning: Student First-Year Experience Program blog.softchalk.com/student-first-…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- RT @pshea99: Finally got this study published - based on study of more than 45k students we conclude a beneficial balance exists between cl…eLearning Tweets 8 months ago
- Why We Must Stop Relying on Student Ratings of Teaching chronicle.com/article/Why-We… via @chronicleeLearning Tweets 10 months ago
- 5 Key Artificial Intelligence Predictions For 2018: How Machine Learning Will Change Everything via @forbes forbes.com/sites/bernardm…eLearning Tweets 1 year ago