Lisa Dubuc is the Coordinator of Electronic Learning and Instructional Designer at Niagara County Community College and has been in the education field since 1999 as a teacher, instructional technologist, and an instructional designer. She has provided many workshops and presentations on online course development, web tools, ANGEL/Blackboard, mobile learning, creating accessible content, online student success, and online course quality. Currently, Lisa is the Internal-Vice Chair for the Directors of Online Learning and Distance Learning Environments (DOODLE), represents the 2-year community colleges on the SUNY FACT2 advisory council and is a member of the SUNY Learning Network Campus Instructional Design Team. She is a certified Quality Matters Online Course Reviewer and serves as the (N.E.T.T.) conference planning chair, which brings k-12 educators together to explore technology in teaching. Lisa received her MS. ED in Educational Computing from the State University of New York College at Buffalo. She also received the SUNY Chancellors award for Excellence in Professional Service in 2011 and is a graduate of the WNY College Connection’s -Women’s Leadership Institute class of 2012-2013.
- New federal higher ed outcome measures count part-time, adult students ihenow.com/2zvgcQUeLearning Tweets 3 days ago
- OER: The Future of Education Is Open er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 2 weeks ago
- 3 big ways today's college students are different from just a decade ago ecampusnews.com/campus-adminis…eLearning Tweets 3 months ago
- Online Classes Get a Missing Piece: Teamwork edsurge.com/news/2016-09-2… #edtech #highered via @HigherEdSurgeeLearning Tweets 5 months ago
- The Impact of Virtual Reality on Learning -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 5 months ago