Lisa Dubuc is the Coordinator of Electronic Learning and Instructional Designer at Niagara County Community College and has been in the education field since 1999 as a teacher, instructional technologist, and an instructional designer. She has provided many workshops and presentations on online course development, web tools, ANGEL/Blackboard, mobile learning, creating accessible content, online student success, and online course quality. Currently, Lisa is the Internal-Vice Chair for the Directors of Online Learning and Distance Learning Environments (DOODLE), represents the 2-year community colleges on the SUNY FACT2 advisory council and is a member of the SUNY Learning Network Campus Instructional Design Team. She is a certified Quality Matters Online Course Reviewer and serves as the (N.E.T.T.) conference planning chair, which brings k-12 educators together to explore technology in teaching. Lisa received her MS. ED in Educational Computing from the State University of New York College at Buffalo. She also received the SUNY Chancellors award for Excellence in Professional Service in 2011 and is a graduate of the WNY College Connection’s -Women’s Leadership Institute class of 2012-2013.
- Building bridges between California's community colleges, old and new ihenow.com/2xE0BP8OL Tweets 1 week ago
- Community college students more likely to take, prefer online classes onlinelearningconsortium.org/news_item/comm…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Two-Thirds of Online Students Do Some Coursework on a Mobile Device -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2018/…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Universities that are recruiting older students often leave them floundering hechingerreport.org/universities-t…OL Tweets 1 month ago
- Survey: Students Choosing Online Programs Closer to Home -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/Articles/2019/…OL Tweets 1 month ago