For each class meeting, you can mark whether a student is present, late, absent, or excused. The attendance records for each student appear in a single column next to other grades. On the Attendance page, profile pictures appear so you can easily identify students.
To View Attendance Feature:
- Set your attendance Setting: Click on the gear that appears in the upper left-hand corner.
- Set your percentage for Present, Late, and Absent.
- Click on the X to close the screen
Attendance Display Options:
- Overall shows all the days marked for attendance
- Meeting shows the current date to enter attendance
To add a date (in case you missed taking attendance on a day):
- Point to a line between two dates and click on the plus sign. It will automatically add a column and set the date as the next day available (e.g. This would add 3/20/19).
Editing a date/attendance
Tools–>Attendance–>Overall view–> click on the date
Tools–>Attendance–>Overall view–> click on Export button