The following websites from the Affordable Learning Solutions Website from Open SUNY provides information on items to consider when selecting textbooks and digital materials and making sure they meet Section 508 standards to be accessible for all students regardless of any type of disability.
- Why a Plagiarism-Detection Company Is Now a Billion-Dollar Business chronicle.com/article/Why-a-… via @chronicleeLearning Tweets 1 week ago
- Innovators in Online Learning: Student First-Year Experience Program blog.softchalk.com/student-first-…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- RT @pshea99: Finally got this study published - based on study of more than 45k students we conclude a beneficial balance exists between cl…eLearning Tweets 8 months ago
- Why We Must Stop Relying on Student Ratings of Teaching chronicle.com/article/Why-We… via @chronicleeLearning Tweets 10 months ago
- 5 Key Artificial Intelligence Predictions For 2018: How Machine Learning Will Change Everything via @forbes forbes.com/sites/bernardm…eLearning Tweets 1 year ago