The following websites from the Affordable Learning Solutions Website from Open SUNY provides information on items to consider when selecting textbooks and digital materials and making sure they meet Section 508 standards to be accessible for all students regardless of any type of disability.
- 5 Key Artificial Intelligence Predictions For 2018: How Machine Learning Will Change Everything via @forbes forbes.com/sites/bernardm…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- 26 Critical Thinking Tools Aligned With Bloom’s Taxonomy globaldigitalcitizen.org/26-critical-th… via @leecrocketteLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Online Courses Are Harming the Students Who Need the Most Help nyti.ms/2FW1NAceLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Professors have mixed reactions to Blackboard plan to offer tool for grading online participation ihenow.com/2AWSdLceLearning Tweets 4 months ago
- Actualizing the Online Community College er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 4 months ago