The following websites from the Affordable Learning Solutions Website from Open SUNY provides information on items to consider when selecting textbooks and digital materials and making sure they meet Section 508 standards to be accessible for all students regardless of any type of disability.
- New federal higher ed outcome measures count part-time, adult students ihenow.com/2zvgcQUeLearning Tweets 3 days ago
- OER: The Future of Education Is Open er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 2 weeks ago
- 3 big ways today's college students are different from just a decade ago ecampusnews.com/campus-adminis…eLearning Tweets 3 months ago
- Online Classes Get a Missing Piece: Teamwork edsurge.com/news/2016-09-2… #edtech #highered via @HigherEdSurgeeLearning Tweets 5 months ago
- The Impact of Virtual Reality on Learning -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 5 months ago