The following websites from the Affordable Learning Solutions Website from Open SUNY provides information on items to consider when selecting textbooks and digital materials and making sure they meet Section 508 standards to be accessible for all students regardless of any type of disability.
- Online Classes Get a Missing Piece: Teamwork edsurge.com/news/2016-09-2… #edtech #highered via @HigherEdSurgeeLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- The Impact of Virtual Reality on Learning -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- California State University System Streamlines OER Adoption for Faculty and Students -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- New York could become largest state to offer tuition-free public higher education wapo.st/2peKyRA?tid=ss…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- TOEP Mastery : Way to go Cindy Oberjosh. NCCC's 1st faculty member to receive a TOEP Mastery Badge. credly.com/credit/c75c2df…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago