The following websites from the Affordable Learning Solutions Website from Open SUNY provides information on items to consider when selecting textbooks and digital materials and making sure they meet Section 508 standards to be accessible for all students regardless of any type of disability.
- Professors have mixed reactions to Blackboard plan to offer tool for grading online participation ihenow.com/2AWSdLceLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Actualizing the Online Community College er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Zoom + Meta: The Future of AR Learning Is Here zoom.us/webinar/regist…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Starfish by Hobsons Announced as Winners of Complete College America's 2017 Technology Seal of Approval bit.ly/2yiVgiTeLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- RT @CompleteCollege: Space is filling up. Don't miss your chance to join us for #AC2015: Access to the American Dream | 11/29 - 12/1 | http…eLearning Tweets 1 month ago