The following websites from the Affordable Learning Solutions Website from Open SUNY provides information on items to consider when selecting textbooks and digital materials and making sure they meet Section 508 standards to be accessible for all students regardless of any type of disability.
- Q&A: How Pierce College is helping more students succeed seattletimes.com/education-lab/… via @seattletimeseLearning Tweets 1 day ago
- Four Stats That Will Impact Higher Ed in 2017 academicimpressions.com/news/four-stat…eLearning Tweets 1 week ago
- GPA Versus Exam Scores: What's Better in Predicting College Success? -- THE Journal thejournal.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 1 week ago
- RT @ExpertlyMade: Meet the 2017 class of Open SUNY Online Teaching Ambassadors! #cotesummit https://t.co/5TPF1GPKDFeLearning Tweets 1 week ago
- RT @ddyer1970: Instead of "non-traditional" students, they are "the new normal." Adult learners 41% of higher ed in next 5 years. #COTEsumm…eLearning Tweets 1 week ago