The following websites from the Affordable Learning Solutions Website from Open SUNY provides information on items to consider when selecting textbooks and digital materials and making sure they meet Section 508 standards to be accessible for all students regardless of any type of disability.
- California State University System Streamlines OER Adoption for Faculty and Students -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 1 week ago
- New York could become largest state to offer tuition-free public higher education wapo.st/2peKyRA?tid=ss…eLearning Tweets 2 weeks ago
- TOEP Mastery : Way to go Cindy Oberjosh. NCCC's 1st faculty member to receive a TOEP Mastery Badge. credly.com/credit/c75c2df…eLearning Tweets 2 weeks ago
- Celebrate Open Education Week with COTE! March 27-31, 2017 conta.cc/2o9s4l4 via #constantcontacteLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- Q&A: How Pierce College is helping more students succeed seattletimes.com/education-lab/… via @seattletimeseLearning Tweets 1 month ago