Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- Online Classes Get a Missing Piece: Teamwork edsurge.com/news/2016-09-2… #edtech #highered via @HigherEdSurgeeLearning Tweets 1 month ago
- The Impact of Virtual Reality on Learning -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- California State University System Streamlines OER Adoption for Faculty and Students -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- New York could become largest state to offer tuition-free public higher education wapo.st/2peKyRA?tid=ss…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- TOEP Mastery : Way to go Cindy Oberjosh. NCCC's 1st faculty member to receive a TOEP Mastery Badge. credly.com/credit/c75c2df…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago