Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- New federal higher ed outcome measures count part-time, adult students ihenow.com/2zvgcQUeLearning Tweets 3 days ago
- OER: The Future of Education Is Open er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 2 weeks ago
- 3 big ways today's college students are different from just a decade ago ecampusnews.com/campus-adminis…eLearning Tweets 3 months ago
- Online Classes Get a Missing Piece: Teamwork edsurge.com/news/2016-09-2… #edtech #highered via @HigherEdSurgeeLearning Tweets 5 months ago
- The Impact of Virtual Reality on Learning -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 5 months ago