Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- 5 Key Artificial Intelligence Predictions For 2018: How Machine Learning Will Change Everything via @forbes forbes.com/sites/bernardm…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- 26 Critical Thinking Tools Aligned With Bloom’s Taxonomy globaldigitalcitizen.org/26-critical-th… via @leecrocketteLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- Online Courses Are Harming the Students Who Need the Most Help nyti.ms/2FW1NAceLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- Professors have mixed reactions to Blackboard plan to offer tool for grading online participation ihenow.com/2AWSdLceLearning Tweets 5 months ago
- Actualizing the Online Community College er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 5 months ago