Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- Professors have mixed reactions to Blackboard plan to offer tool for grading online participation ihenow.com/2AWSdLceLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- Actualizing the Online Community College er.educause.edu/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- Zoom + Meta: The Future of AR Learning Is Here zoom.us/webinar/regist…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- Starfish by Hobsons Announced as Winners of Complete College America's 2017 Technology Seal of Approval bit.ly/2yiVgiTeLearning Tweets 2 months ago
- RT @CompleteCollege: Space is filling up. Don't miss your chance to join us for #AC2015: Access to the American Dream | 11/29 - 12/1 | http…eLearning Tweets 2 months ago