Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- chronicle.com/interactives/a… via @chronicleOL Tweets 1 day ago
- COTE hub » Adding Decor to Your Online Course commons.suny.edu/cotehub/2019/0…OL Tweets 1 week ago
- Identifying and mitigating the most important risks in online learning (opinion) ihenow.com/2HxJHZyOL Tweets 1 month ago
- Why a Plagiarism-Detection Company Is Now a Billion-Dollar Business chronicle.com/article/Why-a-… via @chronicleOL Tweets 1 month ago
- Innovators in Online Learning: Student First-Year Experience Program blog.softchalk.com/student-first-…OL Tweets 2 months ago