Twitter is one of the best tools you as an educator can use to create your own personal learning network (PLN). The following video does an excellent job of explaining how educators can use Twitter as a Personal Learning Network and shares ideas on how you create lists, and even create a daily or weekly online magazine that can be crowed sourced from those you follow on Twitter. Be prepared to bookmark some great new resources. I have a separate list in my Twitter account that I titled “Online Education”, added people and organizations I follow on Twitter to the list, and then created a weekly news magazine using paper.li. This crowd sources the tweets by my selected people and organizations to automatically generate my weekly news magazine.
- Tips to Protect Yourself Online wgrz.com/news/tips-to-p… via @WGRZeLearning Tweets 1 week ago
- 4 Technologies Making News in 2017 -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Educause Announces Top IT Issues, Trends and Tech Report for 2017 -- Campus Technology campustechnology.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 3 weeks ago
- What's Hot: 9 Major Ed Tech Trends for 2017 -- THE Journal thejournal.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 3 weeks ago
- Minecraft Education Edition Expands World, Adds Accessibility Features -- THE Journal thejournal.com/articles/2017/…eLearning Tweets 3 weeks ago